If you’re looking to initiate change by helping people to meet their basic needs, then focus your energy here by joining the Meeting Needs Community Impact Team (CIT). This CIT envisions all basic human needs being met for everyone in our community.
The Meeting Needs CIT was established to assure that decisions around partner agency funding allocations as well as agency facilitated and/or supported projects and initiatives are directly addressing the identified community issues surrounding meeting basic needs for individuals and families. These teams of dedicated volunteers hold our partners, volunteers, and staff accountable for a set of identified outcomes.
- Seek sustainable solutions in identified focus areas
- Develop knowledge and expertise in their assigned area
- Prioritize and plan a course of action that will lead to results
- Review partner agencies’ program performance semiannually
- Contribute to decisions on allocation of funds biennially
Time Commitment: Meets monthly on the second Tuesday.