If you’re looking to initiate change by promoting independence, then focus your energy here by joining the Promoting Independence Community Impact Team (CIT). This CIT envisions all people being independent and having the means to care and provide for themselves and/or their families.
The Promoting Independence CIT was established to assure that decisions around partner agency funding allocations as well as agency facilitated and/or supported projects and initiatives are directly addressing the identified community issues surrounding individuals remaining independent. These teams of dedicated volunteers hold our partners, volunteers, and staff accountable for a set of identified outcomes.
- Seek sustainable solutions in identified focus areas
- Develop knowledge and expertise in their assigned area
- Prioritize and plan a course of action that will lead to results
- Review partner agencies’ program performance semiannually
- Contribute to decisions on allocation of funds biennially
Time Commitment: Meets monthly on the first Friday.