If you’re looking to initiate change by strengthening children and families, then focus your energy here by joining the Strengthening Families Community Impact Team (CIT). This CIT envisions all children and youth reaching their fullest potential.
The Strengthening Families CIT was established to assure that decisions around partner agency funding allocations as well as agency facilitated and/or supported projects and initiatives are directly addressing the identified community issues surrounding children and families. These teams of dedicated volunteers hold our partners, volunteers, and staff accountable for a set of identified outcomes.
- Seek sustainable solutions in identified focus areas
- Develop knowledge and expertise in their assigned area
- Prioritize and plan a course of action that will lead to results
- Review partner agencies’ program performance semiannually
- Contribute to decisions on allocation of funds biennially
Time Commitment: Meets monthly on the fourth Thursday.