The Campaign Cabinet is a specialized division of the Resource Development Committee. If you’re passionate about United Way and helping your community, join us in our quest to maximize our campaign and do more for Mid-Maine.
- Oversee all aspects of the annual workplace and direct fundraising campaign
- Act as a spokesperson/advocate for UWMM in the community as well as in your business network
- Participate in workplace campaign rallies or events
- Provide two donor prospects and assist in their solicitation
- Assist in reviewing materials, donor lists, and crafting strategies
- Give to the UWMM campaign. UWMM requires 100% participation from our Campaign Cabinet members
Qualifications: Experience in fundraising or resource development a plus.
Time Commitment: The Campaign Cabinet meets monthly May-December and on an as-needed basis after that time